Appearances, Press Coverage and More
Kristin is appearing in the media all across the nation and at book signing events all around Southern California talking about Capitalizing on Kindness and how kindness is the best strategy for success in a down economy.
* All listings are Pacific Daylight Time.
Recent Appearances and Interviews
- CNN Headline News local edition TV interview, re Kindness Makeover Challenge, taped Dec 17th, keep posted for air times throughout Southern California.
- Speaker at Riverside Arlington Rotary Club, Dec 8th, noon
- Speaker at Moreno Valley Rotary Club, Dec 15th, noon
- Radio Interview with Larry Mantel NPR
- Speaker at CSUSB Alumni Association event on the Art of Nuanced Networking(Nov 5 @ 5:00 pm)
- Speaker at Sales Coach Now Live conference(Oct 30 @ 9:00 AM)
Located at Doubletree Hotel, Ontario, CA
Contact www.salescoachnowlive.com for info.
- Speaker for CBU Women of Influence>(Oct 21 @ 2:00 PM)
- Speaker at Business Development & the Art of Nuanced Networking lecture at Gresham Savage Nolan & Tilden Law Firm(Oct 1 @ 3:00 PM)
- Lecturer at Professionalism Workshop for the Integrated Technology Transfer Network, CSUSB (Sept 25)
- Radio Interview with “Airtalk” 89.3 KPCC(Sept 17 @ 11:30 AM)
Larry Mantel on “Airtalk” 89.3 KPCC (NPR Affiliate)
- Radio Interview on KTIE 590AM (Aug 25 @ 5:00 PM)
- TV interview, KSWB-TV FOX 5 San Diego (July 7 @7:20 AM)
- Speaker at Riverside Community College, Management Association
(June 18th @ 2:00 PM)
- Radio interview on DistinctivelyDiva.com(June 2 @ 7:00-8:00 PM)
DistinctivelyDiva.com with Maureen O’Crean
- Kristen Tillquist on CNN Headlines News, Local Edition(May 25th - 30th)
- Speaker at Pick Group, young professional association
(May 20th @ 6:00 PM)
- Radio Interview on Career Mechanic, Web Talk Radio(May 5th @ 8:00 AM)
- Luncheon Speaker at California Baptist University, Board of Visitors(April 23rd)
- Luncheon Speaker at Magnolia Rotary Club(April 9th)
- Radio/blog talk interview on Divine Talk Radio(Mar 31st @ 9:00 - 9:45 AM)
Divine Talk Radio with Gwen Thibeaux
- Speaker at Junior League of Riverside(Mar 18th @ 7:00 PM)
- Session Speaker at Women’s Expo(Mar 13th @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM)
“Creating Kindness Capital: Success Strategies for a Difficult Economy”
Visit www.womensexpovc.net for more info and tickets.
Located in Ventura, CA.
- Book Signing and Dinner at Saffron(Feb 27th @ 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
Located at the Saffron in the Riverside Art Museum, Riverside, CA.
- Newsmaker interview on KTIE 590 I.E. Newshour(Feb 23rd)
KTIE 590 I.E. Newshour with Louis Desmond.
- Speaker at Red Cross’ Tiffany Circle luncheon(Feb 11th @ 12:00 PM)
Located in Victoria Country Club, Riverside, CA.
- Speaker at Riverside Rotary Club(Feb 4th @ 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM)
- Talent Management Magazine features the column “Kindness Capital: How “Nice” Helps You Get What You Want” in its January edition.
- Inland Empire Magazine includes an article the book in its January edition.
- Radio/Blog Interview on World Talk Radio(Jan 23rd @ 10:00 AM -10:15 AM)
World Talk Radio with Dr. Kent Gustavson on Sound Authors.
- Radio Interview on KLYK-FM(Jan 12th @ 8:10 AM)
KLYK-FM with Kevin Taylor on the Magic Morning Show.
Located in Longview, WA.
- Radio Interview on KTOE-AM(Jan 2nd @ 6:20 AM)
KTOE-AM with Morning Blend
Located in Minneapolis, MN.
- Barnes & Noble Bookstore in Riverside, CA
3485 Tyler Street, Riverside, CA 92503
- December edition of Inland Empire Magazine features an interview with Kristin.
- Radio Interview on KFRU-AM(Dec 26th @ 6:40 AM)
KFRU-AM with the David Lile Show.
Located in Columbia, MO.
- Radio Interview on CJBK-AM(Dec 24th @ 8:00 AM)
CJBK-AM with Shauna Rae Show (taped).
Located in London, ONT.
- Radio Interview on CNN Dallas(Dec 19th @ 7:45 AM)
CNN Dallas with Cliff Robertson (taped).
Located in Dallas, TX.
- Book Signing at Barnes & Noble(Dec 14th @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM)
Riverside Galleria at Tyler
3485 Tyler Street
- Speaker at Riverside Kiwanis Club(Dec 11th @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM)
- Radio Interview on WGDR-AM(Dec 11th @ 6:30 AM)
WGDR-AM with Equal Time Radio.
Located in Montpelier, VT.
- Book Signing and Reception (Nov 20th @ 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
Hosted by The Community Foundation Serving Riverside and San Bernardino Counties (by invitation).
- The Journey Home, NPR, national(Nov 19th @ 4:40 PM – 5:00 PM)
- Vroman's Bookstore in Pasadena, CA,(Nov 19th @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
The Guide: Words & Ideas - Los Angeles Times
695 E. Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91101
- Radio Interview on "Build Your Business"(Nov 17th @ 12:55 PM– 1:30 PM)
"Build Your Business" with Barbara Weltman.
- Borders Bookstore in Riverside, CA(Nov 16th @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM)
3615 Riverside Plaza Drive
Riverside, CA 92506
- Radio Interview on WASH-FM (Nov 13th @ 9:30 an– 9:55 AM)
Women of Vision (Taped).
- Radio Interview on KMPS FM, (Nov 12th @ 8:10 PM -8:20 AM)
KMPS FM with Ichabod Caine and the Waking Crew.
Located in Seattle, WA.
- Borders Bookstore in Long Beach, CA(Nov 9th @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM)
101 South Pine Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90802
- Radio Interview on KCMN-AM(Nov 7th @ 8:30vam -8:40 AM)
KCMN-AM with Tron Simpson on Tron in the Morning.
Located in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Radio Interview on KSVY-FM(Nov 5th @ 8:30 AM -8:45 AM)
KSVY-FM with Ken Brown on Mornings.
Located in Sonoma-Santa Rosa, CA.
- Radio Interview with WLW-AM(Nov 5th @ 7:10 AM -7:20 AM)
WLW-AM with The Jim Scott Show.
Located in Cincinnati, OH.
- Riverside Public Library speech(Nov 5th @ 7:00 PM-8:30 PM)
"Success Strategies for a Depressed Economy: How Kindness Always Works" and book signing.
- Web Radio Interview on LATalkRadio.com(Nov 3rd @ 9:15-9:25 AM)
LATalkRadio.com with Sam Hasson on the Sam & Susy Show (nationally syndicated and taped).
- 951 Magazine includes an article on the book in its Winter edition.
- Radio/Webcast Interview by Ursula Mentjes
“Coffee and Conversation” for Sales Coach Now.
Located in Riverside, CA 92503
- Radio Interview on KCBQ-AM & WHNC-AM(Oct 31st @ 6:40-6:50 AM)
KCBQ-AM & WHNC-AM with Alvin Augustus Jones Show.
Located in Raleigh, NC.
- Radio Interview on WFSH-FM(Oct 29th @ 7:40 AM - 8:05 AM)
WFSH-FM with Kevin and Taylor in the Morning.
Located in Atlanta, GA.
- Radio Interview on Traders Nation Network(Oct 27th @ 9:40 AM - 9:50 AM)
Traders Nation Network with Kurt Schemers (nationally syndicated).
Watch The Interview now
- Radio Interview on WMET-AM(Oct 27th @ 9:00AM - 9:15 AM)
WMET-AM with Kathryn Zox on The Kathryn Zox Show.
Located in Washington D.C.
- Radio Interview on KWRM-FM(Oct 23rd @ 7:00 AM)
KWRM-FM with Kate Daniels on Sunday Morning Magazine.
Located in Seattle, WA.
- Radio Interview on Cable Radio Network(Oct 22nd @ 5:50AM - 6:00 AM)
Cable Radio Network with Jack Roberts (nationally syndicated).
* Partial listing only.
- Jacqueline Whitmore, one of the nation’s foremost business protocol experts, featured Capitalizing on Kindness in The Protocol Post ( Read the newsletter insert )
"People often see business as a choice between being kind and being successful. This is a fictitious trade-off. To be successful in the ever-changing and ever-competitive global marketplace, you need many things -- determination, well-articulated goals, and a bit of luck. But more than anything else, you need kindnesss. If you would like to be part of the kindness movement, read this book."
- Read about Kristin's tips for a kinder layoff in the OC Register by small-business columnist Jan Norman
- Workplace Magazine: "Kristin’s tips on a kinder layoff"
- Tribune Media Services: Syndicated Columnist Joyce Lain Kennedy featured "Kristin’s tips for a kinder layoff"
- Watch Kristen Tillquist on CNN Headlines News, Local Edition
- Nov 17th Radio Interview with Barbara Weltman: ( Part 1 | Part 2 )
- Listen to Kristin's online Interview with Ursula Mentjes on "Conversations and Coffee"
- Newsmaker interview on KTIE 590 I.E. Newshour (10:23)
( Listen to the interview )
- Divine Talk Radio interview (42:19)
( Listen to the interview )
- TMS Specialty Products: EMPLOYMENT BRIEFS
- Chief Learning Officer: Changing with the Times (Download)
- Press-Enterprise: Riverside Author Tells Businesses How They Can Cash in With Kindness
- LJWorld: Good Cheer at Work is Good All Around
- News-Leader.com: 10 Acts of Kindness
- StarNewsOnline: Kindness counts